CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I thought I would let those of the Kentuckiana chapter know about the whoopin we put on the rest of the spodes at DW. I'm proud to say that Myself and Wheelie brought home 3rd place in the Team Harescramble Friday morning! Whoohooo! :yeehaw: Go Kentuckiana! :aj:

Oct 10, 2000
I think there were 27 teams so I think we did some good ole stompin on most of the other spodes.
We need more KYIN riders at the next event so we can take all the podium positions 1,2,3 :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
WTG, Corey and Tim! Y'all done well!

Maybe if I get a woods bike one day, I could contribute.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
WTG, Corey and Tim! Y'all done well!

Maybe if I get a woods bike one day, I could contribute.

All you need to do is get your butt down to LBL! :)
Jay it just wouldn't mean a damn if I didn't get to meet you and CAL on the same weekend :thumb:

Phillip

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Jay, just rev that lil 125 up and let her rip! ;) (You couldn't pay me to ride a 125 in the woods)

Dad and David would have finished pretty good, but Dad had trouble starting his WR426. Can't count it against him though, because it's his first 4 stroke and that was his 3rd day on the bike. And David ended up hurting his foot on about the 3rd lap. They still managed to finish 10th. :thumb:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I was just out having fun with Jaybird. I think we finished 22nd. At least we didn't finish last!!!

I was a little dissappointed in the HS layout. Seemed like it was single bike wide most of the way with very little opportunity to pass. The open hay field was a nice GNCC touch though. At least I got the chance to pass a few people there. Not too many people can outrun a KX500 when you put max power to the ground!!! Jeff Allen gave me my high point of DW'02 (see sig line!)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You can rely on your sig all you want. Try a weekend at LBL, A 500 is a liabilaty!
Jay! You and I are in the gold there!
CAL: "Let's get it on!"

Phillip!
Whoo Hooo! Can't Wait! Let the "Smack Talk" start!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
My email notifications aren't working. :think:

I have to say, Hogwylde's 500 is intimidating with that big ole tank and 500 "ping"! If you make it to LBL, I'd be happy to swap rides with you for a moment. I've never ridden a 500 two stroke...but I've heard alot of stories... :scream:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
David was stuck axle deep in mud at Lawrence Co. last spring, and he tractored the KX250 out like it was nothing. I've not met the 125 that can do that yet. :)
But heck, I'm willing to give it a go anywhere! Looking forward to TB.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Got it, Corey! I am marking it down and hopefully I will be there.
I will know more for sure in a week or so.

Top Bottom