How cool would it be to read the origonal Dirtbike issues

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Today i was trading emails with Rick Sieman the one and only Super Hunky. After mentioning some guy named Eric Gorr was the most savvy guys he ever met around bikes he told me that he is scanning the entire first 4 years of Dirt Bike. He figured he has about another month of work and then is going to be releasing them onto discs.
How many of us ever held onto those back issues or more likely how many of us wish we had. Soon they are going to be available once again for us to relive the magazine that drew us into this foolishness.
I know I'll be ordering a set as soon as they are out. :nod:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I bet if I dug around my warehouse, I could come up with most of the mid to late '70s issues.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I will buy it in a heart beat.

Then I won't have to climb up the step ladder into what little attic I have to retrieve my old issues.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think that would be a great gift to myself just because. Dave how is he doing?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I'm on that like a hobo on a bologna sandwich!

:cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm IN :cool:

In the meantime you can buy a 2 CD set of all of Rick's columns along with an amazing collection of photos.
I put all the photos in a directory and made it into a screen saver that rotates through the pics. It's better than TV watching those cool pictures scroll by.

Buy it here for only $20
http://www.superhunky.com/store/CDSet.php

FP-CD-SET.jpg

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
At the risk of spamming here is the info Super Hunky gave me

Dave

That would be great! All 42 issues will be on discs in Picasa 3 format. This means
that they can view every issue as a slideshow, or one page at a time. You can blow the page up to any size, print it out, and so forth. The seven-disc set will be out in one month and it'll sell for $75, shipping included.

Here's the contact info:

Rick Sieman
36607 W. Costa Blanca Dr.
Maricopa, AZ

Accept Paypal (Paypal address is superhunky@gmail.com), personal checks or
money orders. No plastic. Website: www.superhunky.com Email: superhunky@gmail.com

Thanks
Rick

You bet I'll be getting a set and making Spider read them to see where it all began for him even though he wasn't even a distant thought back then

Top Bottom