Mar 16, 2007
when you see these guys do these enormous jumps, in all the crazy mx videos, how high do you think they are getting? like 3stories high? what about the triples at the pro sx tracks? like 1 story high or so?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I could be way off, but isn't 1 story like 11 ft or so? I'm pretty sure the jumps themselves are taller than that.

headshot347

Oct 14, 2006
right on. so ya try not crashing. or casing for the matter. was on my 85 and missed the land by about 7 ft on a 65 ft table. fell from like 14 ft straight to the ground. THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH AND A HALF!!!!

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
_JOE_ said:
I could be way off, but isn't 1 story like 11 ft or so? I'm pretty sure the jumps themselves are taller than that.

Lets see, a standard FMX ramp is about 8' high. So, they're getting around 2 times as high as the ramp (im trying to imagine scenes from videos) so about 16' maybe?

Mar 16, 2007
well I was on the 3rd story of my school building today looking out saying dang thats pretty high. I dont know if they get that high or not. some of the jumps people do are insane. I was just wondering like roughly how many feet high you guys would guess they get like say for example when they go big in the sand dunes or something like that. I would like to be able to "go big" one day.

Top Bottom