How Much Power Does the 2023 Honda CRF450RX Make?

E

Evan Allen

by: Evan Allen

PHF2S6Z7I5HJRIJQ6UTOBJPV2U.jpg

In addition to chassis and suspension revisions, Honda gave its flagship cross-country model some engine updates for 2023 including a narrower intake port shape and longer intake funnel, both to improve response and torque. Big Red also changed the camshaft profile to further increase torque, and a smaller-diameter throttle body (44mm versus 46mm on the 2021 and 2022 models) was spec’d to create a smoother power delivery at low speeds.After testing the 2023 Honda CRF450RX at Chocolate Mountain Ranch near San Diego, California, we brought it back to our office to see what it could do on our i ...

... continues at DirtRider.Com

SOURCE:

Clark Jeff

Sep 16, 2023
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I don't have specific information about the power output of the 2023 Honda CRF450RX, as my data only goes up to that date. Motorcycle specifications can change from year to year, and manufacturers often release updated models with improved performance figures.

To find the most accurate and up-to-date information on the power output of the 2023 Honda CRF450RX, I recommend visiting Honda's official website or contacting a Honda dealership for the latest specifications and details on this specific model. They can provide you with the precise power figures for the 2023 CRF450RX.

Top Bottom