Off-Topic How the heck is everyone

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I don’t know how many of you remember me. I was at Dirt Week 2003. Just a mere 15 years ago. I don’t know why but I was thinking about DW03 and looking at some pictures. It was so much fun with the best people. I’m retired now and the KDX is long gone replaced by Harley of course. Thanks for the memories.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dapper Dan?!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Dan! How the heck are ya? Sorry about the Harley but I get it. The fact that you checked in here just means you are hankerin for a dirt bike again! _BGRIN_

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Haven’t logged in here in a while. Anyone still ride bikes?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I ride every day. I commute on a Aprilia Tuono and I have a KTM530EXC setup for both dirt and street (sumo).

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dapper said:
I don’t know how many of you remember me. I was at Dirt Week 2003. Just a mere 15 years ago.
Hell yes I remember, you had ginormous hands . . . or 8 oz Rolling Rocks . . .

And I still think about riding, and I still get out in the woods, but now I do it in a Jeep, or on a *gasp* quad.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Pred + Quad + Beer = ( frankly I'm too scared to actually do this math )

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Hey Whatsup? I don't know why I just thought to type in this address and see if my account still works. My KDX is parked in my garage with a light sheen of Loretta Lynn's dirt on it. It hasn't moved since 2006. I'm guessing some of you guys still ride. Good times...way back in the day. I do have a tournament ski boat and we go to the lake a lot.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Hell yes I remember, you had ginormous hands . . . or 8 oz Rolling Rocks . . .

And I still think about riding, and I still get out in the woods, but now I do it in a Jeep, or on a *gasp* quad.

They let you saw the "Q" word?? O,O
Got a couple of those "Q's" now meself.
Took this pic just the other day of the newest addition to the fleet (14 kx450r) and the "Wolverine" (08 kfx450)as my son calls it.......

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 527

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Good to see familiar faces in this thread,.. once a dirtbiker always a DBer... Since the state of NY provides ZERO riding land (although the'll take your $80 for atv plate) Im limited now to sanctioned events,... still riding moto (old guy moto),.. and there are a couple clubs with several thousand acres of private land to ride trails....Quads ???? yea I got one of those for clearing trails and fetching firewood !

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
I still ride a lot. Except now, it's not on a motocross track. I have an FJ-09 and a DR650 that I ride nearly every weekend. I prefer riding the DR and I mostly ride backroads and the occasional trail. I still have my '02 CR250. It sits in the corner of the garage looking pretty.

I've been trying to find a way to justify purchasing one of the new Honda 450 dual sports. I am very tempted. I'll probably do it.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Good to see some old familiar names here!

I ride dirt very little dirt these days, maybe twice a year. But put quite a few thousand street miles on a Yamaha Raider, just ambling around small towns in middle TN.

Retired from the IT rat race just over 7 years ago. Enjoying the slow life these days.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom