mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
My dad got new computers for his office a while ago and decided to take one home because we needed a new computer, but now I'm not logged in all the time like I used to be. When I registered a while ago I selected for me to stay logged in all the time so when I came to the site I didn't have to log in, but now I have to log in everytime. What do I need to do to be logged in all the time again?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
make sure your browser is set to accept cookies, if that fails go to the "your cp" link at the top and edit your options, it should have an option for you to stay logged in.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Also, try deleting the DRN cookies and next time you log on, it should ask you if you would like windows to save your log in settings. This is in the case that your cookies are enabled but you are still having problems.

B

biglou

There is a button to select if you want to accept cookies or not (stay logged in) in your cp under "Edit Options". That, or as mentioned already, in your Internet Exploreer toolbar, select Tools>Internet Options>Privacy and check the privacy setting. This restricts certain cookies depending on how it is set.

Top Bottom