NinjaCR250R

Feb 7, 2005
Howdy

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself... I live in the Tampa Bay Area, and have been riding on the street for a while. I just bought my first dirt bike ( 2000 Honda CR 250 R ) and am looking forward to learning more about riding off road. That being said.... Hello :moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Back at ya' :moon:

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

NinjaCR250R

Feb 7, 2005
Tony Eeds said:
Back at ya' :moon:

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Thanks, I have been riding on the street on my Katana 600 for about a year ( 8,000 miles)... I enjoy hitting up twisty roads etc. on it. A couple of weeks ago my friend Jess and I decided to get a dirtbike, which is where the 2000 CR250R came in. ( We plan on getting another soon)... We have taken it out twice, and absolutely love it. ( It's a little different than the street ) - I am looking for more places to ride around here, and plan on hitting up croom this weekend. I am still a newbie to dirt, but not to racing or motorcycles. I can't wait to get some hours/experience in and eventually go hit up a MX track.

Top Bottom