Mar 6, 2007
Hey guys! glad to have found a dirt riders site. I am a former street nut, recently turned dirt after wrecking my GSXR 1000. Currently i have an 05 Yammy YZ450F, fully custom. We also have a Honda XR80 and a Honda CRF50F for my little guy. We are looking for a four wheeler, not sure what kind yet. I live near Tampa, and am IN LOVE with dirt. I love taking my yammy off sweet jumps. Any questions just ask!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. Kick some bootie in there and get some rides going.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

killerkx

Mar 12, 2007
hey, im new here also... im in fla too probably about an hour or so from where you are.
their are some awesome places to ride near me, if you ever get bored of the tampa area trails let me know

killerkx

Mar 12, 2007
oh nice... do you come back here at all? where did you ride, i go out to the gasperilla preserves.... but we always get kicked out of there, too many people are piling in now.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
nah i dont get down there i used to ride out in north port till that got closed then i would just drive up to crooom
now i am 20 mins from croom so that is where i ride now

killerkx

Mar 12, 2007
yea, it really sucks how they are stopping everyone from riding everywhere around here... ive never been to croom, is it just mx tracks, or are their trails and everything, im not big on track riding, i like to just go fast through trails!

Top Bottom