azxr600

Nov 5, 2004
Hey I'm new to the site been riding for about 30 yrs. I bought an old xr600 a couple months ago I think I've gotten most of the bugs fixed time to go riding awsome bike!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN azxr600. Tony will be along shortly to give you the skinny. Enjoy, YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:
Welcome to DRN azxr600. Tony will be along shortly to give you the skinny. Enjoy, YZ165

:)

Welcome to the site :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of riding you prefer? Where you are located in Arizona, etc? We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There is a good crowd that hangs out in the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum, yz165 being one of the most faithful!

Another place to watch for opportunities to meet folks is the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum. There is a huge group that hangs and rides together all over SoCal.. Depending on which part of Arizona you are in, you might be closer than some of them to the places that they ride.

There is a thread, Looking for a place to ride in SoCal, that lists a buch of ideas in the Places To Ride / Organized Rides forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

After Thoughts - If you have any questions about your 600, track down Grady. He rode a 600 for many years and can answer most, if not all, of your questions about the bike. If you can't find him, post a thread in the North Texas Smack Pack forum. I know he surfs through there a few times every day.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom