jesus17

May 6, 2008
Hey guys again me...
I found 2 great bikes one better than another.
Bikes are Husaberg FE 450 2003', and CR 250 2004'.

I really like Husaberg because of torque, power and electric starter. It is also very light and has awesome suspension and riding position.
But then i found CR 250 that is very very powerfull, not so much torque as Hus but overall faster on open terrain. It is incrediebly lightweight when compared to Hus and very agressive. Both bikes were rarely riden by amateurs that i both know personaly, CR has a new top end and Husaberg is really clean and very good runing bike.

Both bikes are same price so i don't know what to get. I would propably preffer 2 stroke because of easy and cheap mainteince but as i mostly ride very tight woods 4 stroke seems like good choice. If i would find a KTM 2 stroke 250 or 300 i would go with 2 stroke because KTM EXCs 2t have awesome low end but CR isn't that great.

I know to fix 4 stroke myself but i don't like valve adjustment, oil changing and things like that.

I really don't know what to get. Please tell your opinion. I'm 17 and ride 125 for 2 years. Mostly woods and sometimes having fun with friends on hillclimbs and jumps.

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
CR 250, hands down. Parts are available anywhere, and cheap. Plus it is a better bike IMHO.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Perhaps Husaburg has changed, BUT... they had a reputation for being really high-tech bikes IF you could keep them running. EVERYONE I know rolls their eyes in disgust when you say the word 'Berg. Don't know about an '03, but they use to be WAY unreliable. An A-class enduro buddy of mine burnt up an ignition, broke a swingarm and a crankshaft all within about 500 miles. Maybe the newer ones are different. Try a "search" in the 4-stroke forum.

jesus17

May 6, 2008
I have a KTM and Husaberg dealer in my neibourhood. Honda is in another city but really parts arent problem because i know the guy that have all parts you will ever need for your bike. And parts are cheap.

Guy with Husaberg sayd to me that bike is awesome and he only changes tires, brake pads and stuff like that. Nothing wrong with quality.

Top Bottom