nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Anyone have any thoughts on this area? Looked like fun, but what are the in's and out's, so to speak? I think it's a legal area, but I also think I read somewhere to be very aware of whare you are or it could cost... Thanks to all, ...N

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Are you talking about the hwy 18 just north of the 30 freeway? Just above San Bernardino...   If so it is not legal. You need to go up the 18 into the mountains.

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
I think so... One of the forestry roads near the paragliding launch was labeled College, and it was a legal green sticker road. I was hoping it was possible to park somewhere at the bottom of the hill, maybe at the college, but I guess not? Maybe that was what I read... Anyway, does it sound like this is where you mean?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I think I know where you are talking about.

There is a small trail that runs up above the college. They often hang glide from the cliffs. It is a green sticker trail. Sorry for the confusion.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I went up there one time about 2 years ago. It was kinda boring so we never went back.

We were at Silverwood yesterday and there were a ton of red sticker bikes. Just be sure you have a spark arrestor. There are alot of dead trees.

Top Bottom