buddes csk

Mar 11, 2008
I am 5'5 will i fit on a crf 250 iam and under 200lbs. will i be able to touch the ground is this a heavy bike will i struggle with it? is this to much power for me? is it enough power to carry me around? iam 14. some one plezz help. reply asap thax! :cool: i want to hear every ones opinoin lol

Last edited:

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Fill this out

it will help us!!

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
4) Do you have any riding experience?
5) Do you think you will race ?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) Do you live in California?
11) Your age?
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

Also, you should do fine, may seem a little big, but i know shorter people on big bikes.

buddes csk

Mar 11, 2008
1)5'5 190lbs
2)not to agresive casual
3)woods offroad and ocasioaly a trip to the mx track
4)4 years
5)not planning on raceing, well i want to beat my friends
6)no the basics, oil, spark plugs, general maintnance my dad iis a mechanic tho.
7)3 dealers near me and preferibly honda
8) well, $2000-$6000
9)pennsylvania
10)iam stil growing.. ha idk

two-stroke

Feb 23, 2008
if you can pick it up you can ride it IMO. if it's too tall buy a low seat or attack itwith anelectric carving knife like i did with my seat. it's only a matter of time until you get used to the power you'll probably foul a plug or two.

but at your age and from what a gather little riding experience maybe a 125 would suit you better

buddes csk

Mar 11, 2008
ehhh i dont think a 125 will have enough power i have a xr100 right now i wanted to upgrade to something a little bit bigger. what is IMO... any more suggestions. any 1, any1. i want something big something that i will grow into cuz after this daddy aint paying no more.

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
i was 5'2 and about 120 pounds when i first got my rm250 and even shorter when i had my rm125. it all depends on how much you wanna ride it. you shouldnt have to shave the seat or use starting blocks. a 125 will definetly be enough bike for you i guarentee it

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom