factoryRM

Mar 15, 2003
My friend taut me how to do a rolling stoppie while riding today. I couldn't stop doing them. Doing stoppies took up some of my practice time but oh well it was fun. Anybody els like doing ground tricks like weelies and stoppies ect.

keith500r

Jul 27, 2001
i used to see how long i could ride a wheelie on an XR200 i had prolly 8 years ago, i could get to 4th gear without letting the front wheel drop, then i tried for 5th and off the back i went. it was a grassy field so nothing got hurt but it was fun.. i try doing that on my GF's XR now, cant quite do it as well its making me feel old!!

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
this is off topic but you got me thinking about Starboyz. you guys know how they have the fur skins and all. well do they make that stuff for us offroad guys?

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
All you have to do is get some fur from a fabric store, 3M spray adhesive, and clean plastic... go through the motions, and, viola, flying squirrell...

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Wow!!! Was that a no handed wheelie!!?? I thought I was the only person who did that trick. Now I'm gonna have to learn a new one.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by Stumpy
All you have to do is get some fur from a fabric store, 3M spray adhesive, and clean plastic... go through the motions, and, viola, flying squirrell...

hm, i went to fabric store around here awhile back to make a "hair piece" for a friends birthday and they didnt have any. they couldnt even recomend a place to find it. dorks ;)

back to topic. stoppies are neat to watch.
:aj:

Top Bottom