Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Must ride....need dirt....

The forecast for Muenster this weekend is nice....92 Saturday and 91 Sunday....that's cool enough for me! Anyone else? How is that place on the Labor Day Weekend?

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
Joe Diver said:
Must ride....need dirt....

The forecast for Muenster this weekend is nice....92 Saturday and 91 Sunday....that's cool enough for me! Anyone else? How is that place on the Labor Day Weekend?

I have no idea how that place is, never been there but I do understand the must ride part. It has been so miserable here in Central Arkansas I haven't rode in about 4-5 weeks. I just can't do it when it is over 95 by 10 in the morning with heat indexes of over a hundred and humidity in the 85% range. It is supposed to cool down this weekend though and if I get up early enough it may be in the sixties at the butt crack of dawn. I need to launch a serious effort also this weekend.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am going one day just not sure which yet. I will try to go the same day as everyone else.

Crawl out of that AC and do some riding NTSP.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Mudd Slinger said:
I am going one day just not sure which yet. I will try to go the same day as everyone else.

Crawl out of that AC and do some riding NTSP.

I agree...not sure Saturday or Sunday...let's move this over to the other thread a/b Meunster Labor Day Weekend....

Top Bottom