dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
squeaky said:
Congratulations D! I am so happy for you! This is so exciting!

I must admit, I'm a bit jealous, as I've been struggling since I moved back home with trying to figure what direction I'd like to take my career. You're post has inspired me...I already knew I was going to go back to school in the spring, but I was iffy about it, I didn't know if I really wanted to get into accounting or if I wanted to go another direction. I now know that I am 100% going to head in that direction and follow my dreams of one day owning my own Accounting firm. Your post has shown me that it pays to follow your dreams, it will pay off in the long run!

Thanks D and congrats again! You rock sista!!! :cool:

Hey chica! Now I feel even better! I'm glad my good news could help you in your quest for a career you can enjoy. :cool: My best wishes to you as you work your way to the top. Hey, I'll race ya! :) ;)

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I've got one for you, Diane. Can you go over why the NAPA oil filter is pretty much considered to be the best piece (according to most racers that I know)?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
dirty~d~ said:
Hey, I'll race ya! :) ;)

No fair...you got a head start! ;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
nephron said:
I've got one for you, Diane. Can you go over why the NAPA oil filter is pretty much considered to be the best piece (according to most racers that I know)?

LOL! I just started on Thursday, Doc. :) I'm not ready for tests yet.

Top Bottom