I dont wanna ride a stock kdx200

Robert68

Mar 9, 2003
Hey guys i jus got a new 2003 kdx200 n i dont know of any performance parts for this bike cause im new to this sport if u guys can help me out, give me some names of parts and web sites for exhausts, intakes.... Thanks in advance for the help.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Spend some time at justkdx.dirtrider.net, and also check out this forum. Set the time frame for displaying posts in the Canadian Dave's Just KDX forum back several months.

That should keep you busy for a few days!

Last edited:

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
pipes: ProCircuit platinum (chromed) or works (unpainted)
or FMF **** (better low end) or **** (better top end) (I'm forgetting which is which, the fatty or the gnarly)
reeds: carbon fiber high tension by FMF or Carbon Fiber
open up the air box inlet and rejet.
It's OK to keep the stock silencer.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
The Gnarly Desert is the Rev (top end) pipe and the Gnarly Woods is the Torque (bottom end) pipe. they dont make the fatty anymore, which improved the whole powerband

McRider

Jan 25, 2000
Frankly, I think you should ride it for awhile and decide what you think it needs before you start throwing money at it. On my 99 220, I have left the engine and pipe stock, because the pipe is very quiet (although heavy), and provides very adequate power for tight woods riding. However, I have extensively modified the suspension and that did wonders for helping me go faster.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Gnarly, burly, desert, mountain, rockymountain ;) (thassa joke, son), gold...all bogus when it comes to the FmF series for the kdx.

There are two, two pipe profiles:
-30=rev
-35=torque

.....for either the 200 or the 220. The -30 is tuned to the top, the -35 the bottom...for either the 200 or the 220.

Midhigh:
Really? Honest? 'Ya mean there might just be somethin' to this DFII stuff?

Ha! :)

Yeah. Isn't it great!!

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Ha! I sold mine for real cheap already. Hardly paid for the new reeds I'd just put on.

But it found a good home...it's not at MY home...so everyone's a winnuh!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom