Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
Okay let me give you the full story.

I was out and about waiting for my friend to get out of class because we were going to check out some apartments in the area and were going to move out. I texted him and told him that I was just going to look at some dirt bikes while he was in class and to call me when he got out.

So, I walk in to the local motor sports store and am greeted by a salesman who informs me that all of the models on the floor are 06s or 07s. I told him that I was looking for an 09 to which he replied "Let me see what I can do for you."

He comes back around 10 minutes later and said you know I have 1 2009 YZ250F left in the warehouse. The thing is, it's the special edition white and red. (exactly the bike I have wanted).

So since I am only 18 and have no credit right now I would need a co-signer on the loan, but after some convincing and talking and negotiating with my dad he finally came down and co-signed for me.

I just picked it up this morning at 10:30.

I'm still in a dream. I must be. :)

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gu9OgJFilZA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gu9OgJFilZA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Apr 30, 2007
That is a hawt lookin' bike! Congratulations! Crazy how awesome it is when karma plops a nice new motorcycle in your lap...er...yard :D

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Very nic, Congrats! I'm impatiently waiting until March to pick up my 09 KX450F, the deal is done just don't want it at home needing insurance for the next 6 months I'm under snow :bang:

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
Dang, I thought it was alright (I went from Yamaha to Honda so I'm giving you a hard time) but I watched the video and it does this bike justice. Never liked the white before but that was hooot! And the black rims are sick to man.
I won't bother talking about the performance since it wouldn't even compare to my CRF250r! ;) Have fun man!!!

Top Bottom