JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i rode my bike for the first time on tuesday. it was amazing!!! i just hit the 2t powerband everyone talks about. i was flying in 4th gear and hit it and my tire just started spinnin and going sideways, it was awesome.

but i also had my first wreck. i jumped and landed rear tire first. i accidentally gunned the throttle and flew into a tree. bikes ok but im a little bruised.

but i have been riding around all day. i go to my first track on friday. im a little nervous but very excited

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
JD_MXRacer said:
i go to my first track on friday. im a little nervous but very excited

ride your own pace, don't do anything stupid. you have absolutely nothing to prove. just have fun.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I'm going riding for like the first time in 7 weeks tommorow, since I broke my leg, and the doctor just said it's ok to do things again.

headshot347

Oct 14, 2006
ya i got to ride my new KX 125 for the first time on the track this sunday. man that was awsome. i thought that it'd be hard considering that i have only been riding for 6 months on an 85. but ya like MX547 said, don't ride over your head. i just witnessed my friend break his wrist trying to catch me on a table that he had never done before. suprised that he didn't do any more damage as he went over the handlebars and fell from about 10 FT. if that wasn't enough, his cousin died a couple weeks ago at a track about 20 minutes away when he hit the face of a jump and the bike landed on him breaking his neck.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
headshot347 said:
he hit the face of a jump and the bike landed on him breaking his neck.

thanks for telling me that. i am going to ride at my own pace. im not gonna like it because im used to just going out there and going big (or trying) but mx is different its more dangerous.

Top Bottom