evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Well, we've lived in OK for a week now so I figure its time to submit my application to become part of your noble organization. As far as qualifications go, I'm not good for much at all, but my wife is a really good cook who doesn't mind cooking for riding buddies every now and then. There are a couple of folks from the NTSP who can vouch for the validity of all parts of that statement.

I'll be ready to ride as soon as I can get my garage organized and figure out where everything is. Which reminds me, anybody up for some minor electrical work? I've got a solitary 60 watt in my garage work area and would like to replace it with a couple of fluorescents. I've got bad luck with electricity and wouldn't mind the assistance. I offer cold beer and a good meal in exchange if that will do it.................

Looking forward to seeing some of you folks again and meeting some new faces .

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I would suggest that Swift would be a good choice for your needed work. I think he can be had for the price of some cold beer and cheap cigars..... :p

As far as riding is concerned, please note the next post on this board concerning this weekend, 3-16-05. :ride:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
craig_enid said:
As far as riding is concerned, please note the next post on this board concerning this weekend, 3-16-05. :ride:

the best thing about the heartland spodes is that we have time-travel ability. ;)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
What part of Oklahoma are you in? If you are anywhere near OKC, I could help with the wiring, and even have some flourescent lights that you can have (I removed them from a dropped ceiling and installed recessed lighting).

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I appreciate that Lorin. I'm in Broken Arrow so not quite in your neck of the woods.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Will be good to meet and ride with you. I only see one problem we may encounter in the future. Right now I am the member holding the spot for the slowest rider. :boss: So you see, we may have a problem in this area. I am very proud of this spot and I'm not willing to give it up without a fight. It has taken lots of work to achieve this ranking. So looks like we may have to have a contest just to see who is worthy of this title. If you win you get to keep your nickname on here, lose and I pick your nickname!!! :yikes: :nener:

Just messin with ya, Hope to meet you on the next ride. Welcome to our neck of the woods. Lee

razrbakcrzy

Aug 12, 2004
Have you gone to your user cp, then click on group memberships, then join the group of your choosing? I remember this because I just did it a few months ago.
You will like this group of people very funny to read their stories. I still have yet to meet any of them, but I would really like to. They really seem like a great group.

Jim

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
razrbakcrzy said:
Have you gone to your user cp, then click on group memberships, then join the group of your choosing? I remember this because I just did it a few months ago.
You will like this group of people very funny to read their stories. I still have yet to meet any of them, but I would really like to. They really seem like a great group.

Jim

They are. I know most of these guys already so they know me, hence the need to butter them up to let me in!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting the few I haven't yet met.

Who do you need to know around here to join the 500? DWreck, is that you?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i've got some extra membership forms for the 500, if you can't come up with one.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I've got forms. Just bring $25 in cash or a check made out to Stillwater Trailriders and we will get you all set up.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom