I know this is a couple of days off

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
We are talking about the 4th here........

Hey all,
I am a vet.......But I saw something that really moved me today. It was an AFI tribute to Tom Hanks.....I liked "Forest Gump" and "Saving Pvt. Ryan".......I never thought of him as much of an actor.........I watched this tribute to him as more of a curiosity sort of thing........After I saw the tribute to the 101st Airborne for "The Band of Brothers"..,.I am a proud man...But I am not too proud to admit I cried when I saw these men who protected our right to be here today..........(I have a brother.....and 3 best friends in the 101st....That are in Afganistan right now!!!!!!)....I needed to post..........Two Vetrans came out on stage and said to Tom..........Thanks to him for keeping it real about what they wen't through............People........On the 4th......Get down to your VFW or your American Legion and thank your VETs!!!!!! I thank God I am one and I hope that one and all you do the same!
Happy Trails,
Phillip

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
"""............People........On the 4th......Get down to your VFW or your American Legion and thank your VETs!!!!!"""

Thanks IrishEKU and to all our vets and military personnel!

Kevin

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
kmccune
God bless you and I am sure that our vets.......Myself included are thinking of you............
All My Best,
Phillip

Top Bottom