whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
This is funny, last year at casey, 250c class start and this guy #11 has THEE rattiest sounding bike I have ever heard running!!!!! Don't know if he made it, the goon is my younger son Dave, base player for Wretched and one heck of a computer geek! He made a track on mx game to the likeness of redbud! It was good, his goon style I don't know about though, crashed 3 times in 8 years! And my found YZ!!!!http://www.wretchedhell.com/yz250/video.MOV

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Not returned,Yet> The local police are very stuck on the idea that the bikes certificate of origin is needed to claim my 10 year old dirtbike. The thieves bar note bill of sale is better than mine , his is wrote out for a 99 yz! BASS PLAYER, yes typo, get in line! How did you like that guys ratty bike! I am prejudice, but mine sounded good! Must go see Wretched play at the Note in Chicago tonight! Good cold night to go out.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
MXSparx said:
I love that track :cool:
LOL... Where's Nadine out there yelling at everyone to slow down?

Those were some Good DirtWeeks... 'specially for those that didn't have to deal with her, lol!

Here's the rub ...

LTM cost 2X for DirtWeek what Cooperland did on a per rider basis! LTM is good, but it aint no Cooperland.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
AJ is the MAN :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
This was before AJ got them special velcro 500 rac'in pants! First time Ryan bagged that triple the landing was soft and the bike stuck, flipped him off one'way and the bike went off into the woods, he got up and couldn't find it! Gene is stepping back and Brenda IS the woman, that was one tempting offer they had for a track disc and maintenance person, good luck filling his shoes! I have only known one person who's bike had to get fished out of the top of the tree's and an 80 can do this jump.

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
whenfoxforks-ruled, what kind of camera were you using to film?

and let me get this story straight... you were there filming your son racing *the guy to the right of the YZ? on the CRF* and realized that the YZ was your stolen bike? lol

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The camera is a kodak 5 megapixel with a cheesy video recorder. My younger son David is piloting the yz on labor day weekend at casey, that guy on the ratty cr, I was cautious about getting next to it, every time he gave it gas every part of that bike shook, after he closed the throttle. Yes, that death trap beat Dave off the line! Bikes got stole in october,still not back to me!

Top Bottom