marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I now have a lifetime sponsor on my icon-im not sure who did this for me-i dont think okie is giving them away ;) i have a feeling i know who it is :worship:

all i can say is thanks and its one of the nicest, most selfless things anyone has ever done for me :whiner: not whinning just crying tears of joy-drn has changed a bit in the few days i have been away- :yeehaw: its nice to be home

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I kinda doubt you'll ever guess who did it. :)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Thanks all-Okie you are correct i have done some digging and it may well not be who i thought it was-i will not ask more as its bad manners-thanks again my secret dontator.

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Cool Marcus! now you can use the saved money on more dyno time. Welcome to the lifetime club. :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Welcome to the club Marcus.
One thing; Gomer keeps the beer cold in the clubhouse, so if you want some of that warm chewy stuff you crazy Brits drink you better BYOB :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome!!
Of course this means you have to be at DW03. Unless Michelle comes you will be farther away than PK, so you will go home with at least one prize.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :cool:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Kewl big guy! PM me with how you got your sig to show up with the light blue color. The dark blue that I have is a little hard on the eye's...

Top Bottom