team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Hello,

If you could only choose one for your small bore KTM enduro, hate-scramble, or sprint enduro bike, would you rather have:

1.) Lectron carb
or
2.) Faast Flexx bars

Let the odds forever be in your favor.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'd just ride it.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
I'd just ride it.
Okie, aren’t you getting a little salty to be answering questions that require a fun personality. Might I suggest a book about winning friends and influencing people?

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
What ever happened to the fun Okie? The Okie that was fun, hip, and excited to grow the site and started offering Lifetime Memberships? I haven’t been on Dirtriders forums for about 10 years because of the navy, college, and getting married. What I’m the world happened here? Did Facebook kill DRN? Your front page, content, and articles are great — they remind me of the magazine that we all wish existed; however, the best thing about DRN, which was the forums, just seems dead. It’s 2014/2015 hit, and boom. DRN was forgotten about. Have the active users dropped that much? Do you think it is because people are used to getting instant feedback, advice, and information quicker and more freely now? I’ve noticed other forums go down hill too.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Both products listed are basically lame aftermarket products that don't function better than the OEM parts. Given that fact Okie's answer is really the most appropriate one unless what you are looking for is someone to stroke your ego for making a bad buying decision. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've come to the conclusion that all the $$ I spent on bling, or the next great go-fast part, was really just money down the drain, in most cases anyway. As it is, if I'm spending my own money, I'd get the suspension done, and replace the bars with my favorite bend, grips and some friction tape... done. I'm not and never have been good enough to benefit from all the go fast stuff that can be stuck on a modern bike.

Top Bottom