bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I fly out on Nov 15th and after a 5 day stop in Fiji I will once again be a Cali girl for 2 weeks. 2 weeks?!? Yes friends I am only home for 2 weeks then it is back down under for me. I'll stay in Oz for another month then head off to New Zealand. After that....Reno?? Working and travelling with a shearing team has been the experience of a lifetime. The next time I see an Armani wool suit I will think "I picked the **** off that wool" The history and culture surrounding the wool industry in Australia is truly fascinating and I got the opportunity to live it. Nathan (the guy I've been seeing down here) has proposed to me and wants to travel with me. I'll be bringing him home with me when I come back. In my 6 months in Australia I have met so many amazing people and experienced situations that I would have never encountered had I remained in California. Anyway I am dribbling on (a bit pissed if you want the truth, damn the bundy rum!) just wanted to let you guys know I would be coming home for a bit :)

Gina

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Have a safe trip back Gina and congrats on the engagement? You didnt say if you said "yes" or "no". ;) Do some snorkeling or diving for me while your in Figi since i doubt i will ever get out there.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
very cool dude, and congrats! :)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Wow awesome! Wish I could see you and meet Nathan. Will you be back again for Reno?

My friend Steve is on a research boat near Fiji, would be cool if you guys could intersect and say hi. Not that you know him or anything but could carry my regards to him.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Congratulations!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congrats Gina! Bring him to Reno!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Congrats Gina!! Hope to see you at Reno:)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations Gina! Are you going to bring Nathan to Reno?!?! I'm sure everybody would love to meet him!

Safe travels and good luck!

Top Bottom