bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Finally!! I HAVE A LAPTOP!!! I CAN GET ON THE NET!!!!! I CAN GET ON DRN!!!!!!!!!!

Ok deep breath...relax...
So I worked my little ass off and bought myself a laptop and a digital camera. Now some of you might be thinking wasn't she suppose to be back in August? Well I was having so dang much fun over here I extended my visa until Nov. Unfortunately I won't be able to extend it again so I'm toying with the idea of exploring New Zealand or Bali while I'm in the area. The Shearing Contractor I worked for wants to sponsor me so I'll stay. He wants me to train to become a Wool Classer. My dad misses me badly and wants me to come home. I don't know what to decide.....
I miss you all,
Gina

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :yeehaw: It's so awesome to hear from you chica! NZ would be a nice trip, since you're down there already. We miss you!!!!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
sweet dude! good to hear you're having fun. you could come back to visit your dad and then head back to Oz to contune shearing sheep. Regardless I hope you have fun dude!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Cool deal Gina :cool:

Enjoy these years and see the world. You are making memories to last a lifetime.

Come home for Reno though ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
BRAAAAAAAATTTTT! Great to hear from you, glad you are having fun. Never in my wildest dreams would I have done what you are doing. Have fun!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Giner!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to hear from you! Glad to hear you're having so much fun over there...I can't say that I ever would've been gutsy enough to do something like that! Get home safe when you're visa runs out and see you in Reno :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
GINA!!!! Hey chickie! Glad to hear of your excellent Australian adventures! Hey, I heard a rumor that you're getting married ;) Hope you can make it to Reno! We miss ya in chat!

So - where are the digital pictures!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
GINAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Good to hear from you! Glad you are having such a good time. We MISS you!!! I think as long as you are enjoying what you're doing and you can keep it up you should do what makes you happy. You can come back and visit your Dad.
Do you think you will be able to stay in the states for the Reno get together? It would be great to see you!

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Gina! Come on back for a visit - you can be barmaidlassmandestroyer at Reno again!

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Ugh! Slow ass dial up pissed me off after uploading 4 photos. I'll try some more tonight.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Hey Kiddo,
I said to myself, Self, I wonder what the Gina girl is doing. Sound like you're doing just fine :cool:
Be safe.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to be back for Reno!! Where's the pics???? We all miss the Giner!! Yes we do!!

Natty XOXOXXO

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey Gina! I'm glad I caught you online the other night and got to chat! I say, have an adventure now . . . come back to us when you can but don't miss out on anything!
Can't wait to see pictures.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Ummmmm, is Ravenworth somewhere you lived and worked?! Leave it up to you to take pictures of the errrr "facilities", or lack there of! :ohmy:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Ravenworth is one of the properties I worked at. Owned by a very weatlthy family. They had a Thoroughbred Stud at that location and I believe they also own a ski resort in Colorado. What? You don't like the ol' double stand dunny? LOL! With all that money floating around you'd think they could put in a flush toilet. Had my first encounter with an Australian spider in that shower. EEK!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I'm going to guess itisy-bitisy

Top Bottom