Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtbikeLP

May 2, 2008
First off can you mix engine oil with the gas instead of pre-mix?
If you have to use pre-mix theres the stuff at wal-mart thats $1 per 8oz. and it says its for high performance air-cooled 2ts can i use that stuff or do i have to get the stuff specifically for the bikes?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
DONT use engine (motor) oil!!!!! Get the recommended oil for your bike,,... it will thank you.

CarnageZ28

Mar 25, 2008
Yea for sure dont use walmart ****.

slinger34

May 1, 2006
I would not use a wal-mart brand, who knows what you are getting. I run pennzoil premium in my bike. 32-1 mix ratio. I have seen some picture of engines running Pennzoil and they were not carboned up at all and had little piston wear. Has not failed me yet. Keep your airfilter clean too, dirt will kill your engine in a hurry. If you have a motorcycle shop near buy, check them out and see what they have. Amsoil, Bel-ray,spectro, are some good names, but they are more expensive.

DirtbikeLP

May 2, 2008
alright thanks everybody i was pretty sure about these things but just wanted to be positive. im goin to tulsa oklahoma today to look at an 01 cr250r its wearin all black plastics with a polished frame and new stickers. its got a full race exhaust(didnt ask what brand) the engine is stroked, ported, and high comp piston.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
if you buy it, ask the guy you buy it from what gas and oil he uses.. And be smart, use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom