Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I M P O R T A N T I N F O

I M P O R T A N T

The complete registration form is online.
EVERYONE, including those that have pre-registered via paypal need to print this form, fill it out and mail it to us. (there is a field for your paypal transaction number).

This form will also allow those that want to register by mail with check or money order to do so (without using paypal).

Every person that will attend will need one of these forms filled-out and signed to attend DirtWeek... this includes non-riding family/friends. "Non-Riding" means they will at NO TIME throw a leg over a motorcycle. Sorry, but if someone rides a pit bike to the bathrooms, they are a rider and registration fees apply.

To be clear... NON-RIDERS do NOT have to pay the entry fee, but must fill-out and sign the form. If when you arrive, we do not have this form on file, you will not be allowed entry.

Please get this done ASAP! It's in Adobe Acrobat Format.

Here is the form: DW Registration/Waiver

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Does everyone know that Okie put a line in the release stating that we are required to provide him with a 12 pack of adult beverages upon entering the park. However, this is substitutable for two bottles of Hot Damn for AJ.

Top Bottom