Mike92

Sep 13, 2007
hey guys i dont know if this is the right section but i wanted to
know if im too old to start trying moto cross im 15 going to be 16 in march ive always liked moto cross but im finnally going to try it im going to try and get money for a bike very soon i rode a 100cc bike before i forgot what kind tho but i no its a 100cc i asked him he said i should get a kx100 or 125 so im gonna try and get a bike soon i know where a track is here in nc but if i do get a bike i want to make sure im not too old to start

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I'm almost 40 and still try to ride MX. Your never to old to start. Hold your line , dress for the crash and have fun :cool:

poisonrain87

Sep 13, 2007
Just started

im 19 and ive just started riding and im having the time of my life. its never too late to start. just go out there and have a good time. good luck

Mike92

Sep 13, 2007
thanks guys all i gotta do now is get my parents to acually let me do it couse they think im gonna get my self killed :[

loge88

Aug 8, 2007
yeah im 14 almost 15 and I just got a yz125 today. Its my first bike, I have never ridden a dirtbike before other than a lttle bike without a clutch. Im gunna go try it out this weekend I cant wait.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I started when I was 17 (less than 1 year ago, october-ish) and I can't get enough of it. Started with a KDX220, raced my first desert race in December (2 months after I started) and continued on. I'm now on a CRF450R with 8 or so races under my belt. Mind you, none of them are strictly MX but they include AMRA, Best in the Desert, ISDE Qualifiers, WORCS and a few other little ones. You're never to old to ride! My dad is 50 now and rides when he can. Get out there and enjoy it! :D

Sahinoz

Sep 2, 2007
Yeah, I got 93 model KX125 (my first bike) last weekend, I started to ride 3 months ago and I'm a beginner too(I haven't ride so much). I'm learning and it become more and more enjoyable. I was worried about my age like you, but everyone told me that I can be a good rider with practising and a bit talent. Just be confident, don't be disapointed when you fall off over and over :) Try and try again, have time to think about the problem, you'll get rid of it..

Top Bottom