International motorcycle brokers Ltd

Ercan

Feb 17, 2004
undefined
Hello,
is it anyone who has bought a bike from or know anything about International Motorcycle Brokers Ltd?

The company I´m talking about has the following adress
7198 Vantage Way #115
Delta, BC V4K 1K7

I´m on my way from Sweden (Europe) to the States to buy cheap Honda CRF450.

Best regards,
Erik Carlson.

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
a # of us have bought from them but they changed ownership recently so I can not comment on new owner. I have heard nothing bad about the company.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
There's other threads about them, do a search, plenty of info.

endowiper

May 25, 2004
I too am checking into my next bike purchase...check out Ash's Motorcycles. Another Canadian importer, about $150 cheaper than International brokers

cruiser394

Aug 27, 2004
endowiper said:
I too am checking into my next bike purchase...check out Ash's Motorcycles. Another Canadian importer, about $150 cheaper than International brokers

I just sent a cashier's check to Motorcycle Brokers for an XR650R. I looked at Ash's, but they scared me off when they asked for my social security number, telling me it was for U.S. Customs paperwork. That didn't sound right, so I called Customs. They don't require a SS# for their forms. Made me wonder if Ash's was on the level (maybe some identity theft going on?). Maybe it's nothing, but Ash's didn't seem to add up.

motoxports

Oct 8, 2004
Cruiser394,

Thanks for your input about me and my company.

Please contact The US department of treasury or your local customs broker about requirements of SS#'s for importation of motorcycles from Canada into the USA.

Also If the other did not ask you for your SS#, i strongly suggest looking at your inward customs manifest and check what SS# they used, if the number does not match yours, then that is fraudulent, and he will be fined his bond will be revoked.

If you did not receive an inwards customs manifest, then you have problems as your bike is illegal in the USA.

I am sure that many people in this forum have purchased from either me or the other guy in the past, and can confirm the SS# situation.

We do things the legal way, unlike other companies.

For your knowledge we supply certain companies on the net.

Regards,
Ash.
Ash's Motorcycles
+1(604)710-1523

Top Bottom