International Motorcycle Brokers

Dino Y

Sep 17, 2003
I planing to buy a bike from International Motorcycle Brokers
does anyone know these guys. I am in Europe so i will buy the bike online and they will ship it over. Any comments are welcome or if you know anyone that is selling bikes on line and shipping international, Please do mention.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Type the title of your post into search (top of the screen)

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Let me know how it works out for you. There is a decent amount of info on this topic in the forum. I was seriously considering buying from them as well just a few months ago but they were difficult to get ahold of and I was a bit skeptical after talking to some people on the forum here. I wasnt willing to take the gamble so I spent a little more and bought it from a local dealer. I guess I am just too risk adverse to take the chance on this one without personally knowing someone who got their bike this way. Do a search for them in here and you will find some good info.

ErikF

Uhhh...
Sep 13, 2004
Hello! I have bought some bikes from these guys earlier (to Norway), and everything has gone as they have promised. They are sometimes a little hard to get the hold of, but I have nothing bad to say about them. But if you are going to bring a dirt bike into Europe, there are also some dealers there who have better prices (including the transport…). Which country do you come from?

Top Bottom