Westy

Mar 9, 2005
Hi All

My name is Rob just making myself known on the forums. A little info about me is that I live in Albany in Western Australia, a small city of about 30,000. I ride a 1998 CR250 it's getting a little old now but still in exc condition. We have a mix of riding conditions in Albany including Beach (dunes), A couple of MX tracks and a little bit of enduro style. Although, My fav joint to let loose in out at a cousin's farm.

I was reading a few of the posts and there is some good bits of advice in them. I'm looking forward to getting some more quality info from anyone who's willing to share it.

Cheers

Rob

Last edited:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Wooohhoooo. Look at me go! I just holeshot over Tony! :)

Seriously, welcome to DRN. Tony Eeds will be along in a few minutes to roll out the official welcome carpet. In fact, I think he moved his desk into this forum. Tony's the official "unofficial" greeter. I think he's practicing for a new job at Wal-Mart.

Tony's reply will contain all of the standard verbage about "pull up a chair, grab a cold one, settle in and get to know everyone." :)

Welcome to DRN. Thanks for sharing a little about your riding and location.

Tim

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sorry, somebody forgot to give Timr his meds. ;)

There is an enormous amount of info already shared here so burn up some bandwidth and look around and ask questions. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Timr said:
Wooohhoooo. Look at me go! I just holeshot over Tony! :)

Rob: Welcome to the site, but watch out for the guys with the motorized Bark-o-loungers.

I will not put up my standards words of welcome because you did a bang up job without my prodding.

What do your ride? check
Where do you live/ride? check
How long have you been riding? check

There is a growing group of folks in OZ that are members here and one calls Western Australia home ... Arrow101. There may be others, but many people do not specify where they are in Australia.
You might put up a post in the International forum and try and find some members close to you.

You have likely found the forum, but in case not, check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for info on your bike.

Top Bottom