XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I figure there's people here way more tech savvy than me, so maybe the answer will come here before I can find it on the interwebs:

if I buy something at the app store for my iPhone and my kid plugs into my iTunes and puts it on his iPod do I get charged again for the app?

Thanks

your pal

pred

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You won't get charged twice. As long as both devices are sync'd with the same iTunes, you are good.... at least that's been my experience, I sold the iPhone months ago.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
We also have "home sharing" which allows us to share libraries within the house. I would imagine the same would hold true since we use the same iTunes account.

Thought about going with something else but some guy in a cloak told me those weren't the droids I was looking for, and that I should move along.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
"You don't need to see his identification",
"He can go about his business"

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
I have an iPod touch (and a moto droid). I havent paid for any iTunes apps yet. I don't care for the fact that if I buy one and it's not what i thought or I don't like it, i can't return it. The Android market gives you 24 hours to return(uninstall) the app for a refund which makes purchasing an app less risky. Yeah they are only a couple bucks a piece but if you end up buying a few that you don't care for it adds up. I would like to think you wouldn't get charged twice. I was thinking you could turn off the app syncing if you want to make sure your app doesn't go on you sons iPod. If anything it should ask you to pay for it again and you should be able to say no.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom