YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Not only can it hold together 200mph race cars but it can also make Valentines day gifts.

Last night was arts and craft night at the yzman household. My son and I make the missus a dozen long stem roses....Out of Duct tape.

Yep thats right. we made the wife a present out of duct tape. :coocoo:

They look really cool. I got the directions off the interet friday afternoon. Got some green and red duct tape and went at it.

So what did you make your significant other to top that???

And yes I did get her a real present. I know better than give her just duct tape for V-day. :yikes:

Attachments

• P1010174.JPG
    P1010174.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 113
  • vase.JPG
    vase.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Those look great.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I was online the other day looking for some orange Duct tape to replace the gray duct tape on INCA's radiator shrouds. The gray just clashes with the ktm orange ya know.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Skippy - Please tell your boss I appreciate his concern for my appearance. The guy that hauls me out to the woods never was much for color compatability anyway. The color clash doesn't bother as much as having a screw loose that ends up getting lost. The black panels will have matching color the next time we meet.

INCA

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
INCA said:
Skippy - Please tell your boss I appreciate his concern for my appearance. The guy that hauls me out to the woods never was much for color compatability anyway. The color clash doesn't bother as much as having a screw loose that ends up getting lost. The black panels will have matching color the next time we meet.

INCA

Just to clarify. Which loose screw is getting lost??? The bike's or its rider? :rotfl:

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Cool stuff! :)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I've heard of using duct tape on Valentine's Day, but it usually involved restraints, a gimp mask, and a lingering skin rash. :think:

Obviously your subscription to Martha Stewart Living has paid off! :)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Amazing the things that Martha comes up with, with the limited supplies at hand, while living life behind bars huh :laugh:

Top Bottom