BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
DOH!, forgot about the Reno ride, I'll have to round up a sprark arrester and we'll see about get together in the Jemez Mtns, (northern NM) OAS and VD would probably be in, we'll have to se if we can figure out a time this spring.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
OK, time to hijack this thread back. Please check out this POST and let's start this puppy.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
BEEF706 said:
DOH!, forgot about the Reno ride, I'll have to round up a sprark arrester and we'll see about get together in the Jemez Mtns, (northern NM) OAS and VD would probably be in, we'll have to se if we can figure out a time this spring.

Count me in dude!
Would've liked to go to the Reno thing too, but Valentines day weekend? There wouldnt be enough of me left to pick up -w- a spoon. :think:
It's been snowy and colder here lately (30-40 degrees) and that new BRP keeps calling my name....... :whiner: :whiner:

Where's the Jemez mtns.?
Must be way east of Farmington.

mos11b

Feb 8, 2004
Berthoud

CJ Rider said:
Oooo... The Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend is a very special weekend of dirt riding in the desert; that's when we meet up with quite a few crazy people in Reno, Nevada to ride! We'll have to meet you up at Berthoud another time. See if this link works and join us if it looks interesting to ya!

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?f=123

How often are you at Berthoud? I ride there almost 1 a week!! Your talking Berthoud Colorado?

Mike :ohmy:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
mos and speedy, we just formed a local DRN chapter called Mile High, which includes CO/NM and proximate areas. You can check it out Mile High

It just a convenient way to organize rides and keep in touch with local riders, issues, races, etc.

A few of us will be riding in Pueblo this weekend (some are racing in the SRAC event on Sunday). The last report was 60 and sunny at PMI this weekend. If you can make it, great. I ride a CR500 and will be in a Grey Wrangler with a hitch carrier. I'll be riding with a bud on a 03 YZ450F.

I think it is a state law that you HAVE to ride when it is above 60 in the winter...I'm sure of it :laugh:

Troy

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i dont know guys...i just screwed my shoulder up so im not sure if ill be going down to PMI, it isn't seperated but i can barely lift a gallon of milk...long story but i was practicing at a friends private track yesterday, he has a step over with a kicker to one side of it that makes the jump about 10' longer, all day i had just been messing around jumping to the stepdown and then hitting corners, so most of the time i would just roll up in 2nd and blip the throttle and seat bounce on top, this time i didn't notice that i was cruising up to it in 3rd so when i blipped the throttle it just bogged, my front tire clipped the face of the step over and sent me over the bars and then the bike flipped over and landed on my shoulder. im gonna ice it today and hope to make it down there but i may be a no show, ill keep you updated.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Sorry to hear that mxer. Your lucky you didn't break the collarbone.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
lucky i didn't break my back, bike flipped right on top of me, if i had not been laying flat on the ground when it hit but if it had rather smacked me into the ground, we might be having another topic about a kid fighting for his life here, i was very very fortunate.

Top Bottom