Is Thumpertalk.com still messed up?

fire escape

Jan 29, 2001
I saw the thread about a week ago-I can access the site but when I try to read a specific thread it boots me totally offline.I have e-mailed the site but no reply. I can see the subjects but cannot get any of the threads. ???????????

B

biglou

I had to re-register. Once it came back online, I could read but could not post replies or new topics. There was a thread about how some had to register again. That was the only problem I had once they came back. I too started with an Email to the site but I'm sure that administrator is extremely busy with the recent crash. I never got a reply either. There are many members who are also members here that may be able to shed some light on the subject.

fire escape

Jan 29, 2001
I did re-register under another address and it still does the same thing-I just wanted to make sure it was not my computer or OE-thanks!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
The Thump Chumps are back up and running smooth. I did have to re-register, but then again, so did the administrator :eek: . Thats ok, now nobody cares that I have jonior member below my name, cuase lots of us do now. Just trying to crank out post to get rid of it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom