Is Thumpertalk.com still messed up?

fire escape

Jan 29, 2001
I saw the thread about a week ago-I can access the site but when I try to read a specific thread it boots me totally offline.I have e-mailed the site but no reply. I can see the subjects but cannot get any of the threads. ???????????

B

biglou

I had to re-register. Once it came back online, I could read but could not post replies or new topics. There was a thread about how some had to register again. That was the only problem I had once they came back. I too started with an Email to the site but I'm sure that administrator is extremely busy with the recent crash. I never got a reply either. There are many members who are also members here that may be able to shed some light on the subject.

fire escape

Jan 29, 2001
I did re-register under another address and it still does the same thing-I just wanted to make sure it was not my computer or OE-thanks!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
The Thump Chumps are back up and running smooth. I did have to re-register, but then again, so did the administrator :eek: . Thats ok, now nobody cares that I have jonior member below my name, cuase lots of us do now. Just trying to crank out post to get rid of it.

Top Bottom