Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Well the 250exc arrived a day early :) , boy was I disapointed.  I received it in the crate and had to assemble the handle bars, controls, and headlight assembly.  It was very obvious that this thing is quality from start to finish.  After I finished the assembly, I read the book (I think I need to go back to school to use the computer) set the clock.  Went through and tourqued all the nuts and bolts, checked the fluids and poured in some premix.  This beauty fired up on the second kick and man does it sound good.  I did not do any riding of substance, but did cruz it on some trails my son and I have around our property.  Took it slow and by the book.  I did notice right off That the KTM is narrower than the KDX, and feels much more nimble even at the slow break in speeds I was riding at.  I am going to do some slow break in riding tomorrow and then a real ride this weekend.  I can't wait to try the suspension and a chance to open her up a little.  :yeehaw: :yeehaw:  I will post back on the ride over the weekend.
Thanks all in advance, cuz I am sure I will have more questions as time rolls on.
EXCitedly
Lew

mike rue

~SPONSOR~
Oct 24, 2002
Congrads on the new bike. I got the ok from the wife to get a new bike, also a 250 exc :yeehaw: but whats sucks its sitting at the cycle shop and she wont let me have until xmass :ugg: good luck with the new bike.

Top Bottom