It seemed like a good idea at the time . . .

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I ride for fun, that does not look like fun.

That trail must least to the fountain of youth or something?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Awesome! Looks like something Kiwi & Eddie do to get to the hard stuff.

I've ridden short runs like that and it's scary as heck but it also is a rush and gives ya' something to talk about back at the trailer.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
If you happen to make it back..

And the thing you are talking about back at the trailer, the amount of poo in your shorts.

Yeah, I'll stick to the track, thanks.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Uhh, yeah. I was leaning way over to the left in my chair just watching that crap. All set. Thanks. Off-camber is one thing, off your freaking rocker is another. I'm going to go get some clean underwear now.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Looks AWSOME! Any idea what country that is? Maybe Costa Rica?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
What happened to a little track maintenance? I should remember this next time I snivel about a few rocks on a twenty foot wide groomed MX track! Billy goat trails. I would feel safer hiking that trail, than riding the other trail. They did not have a handy cable to prevent sliding down the mountain. I would have liked to seen them ride the trail the other way. The rear brake and putting your foot down may cause a little conflict? Nice web site name also! Vintage Bob

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
When did Eddy & Kiwi start speaking austrian & south american? I've been an attendee a time or two, when the pucker factor was pinned, with those two leading the way on a little "short cut".... :yikes: :bang: :ride:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Ummm......... I don't think so. :coocoo:

IamRyan

Aug 23, 2006
If you dont look down it is just like any other trail you have ever been on. At least that is what I would be telling myself the whole time.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rooster said:
. . . I was leaning way over to the left in my chair just watching that crap.
Yeah, me too. I think my sphincter finally unclenched today.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
XRpredator said:
Yeah, me too. I think my sphincter finally unclenched today.

POP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Porkchop said:
When did Eddy & Kiwi start speaking austrian & south american? I've been an attendee a time or two, when the pucker factor was pinned, with those two leading the way on a little "short cut".... :yikes: :bang: :ride:

A typical ride with Kiwi & Eddie is about 8 hours long and you cover about 20 miles at the most. Bring rope and provision to stay the night on the trail.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
yeah...i'm with gary and joe here. I'll freakin pass! I'll take gnarly 90% grade hillclimbss over that ANY day!

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
thumbs said:
A typical ride with Kiwi & Eddie is about 8 hours long and you cover about 20 miles at the most. Bring rope and provision to stay the night on the trail.
Some of my trail gear: :)
150 ' of spectra rope, 1/2 a dozen carabiners, gps radio combo, a rescue strobe beacon, a camera ,a satellite transponder & bring your best sense of adventure for your in for a great time!
Then there's the list of provisions..... if a guy forgets something, they've got you covered, great guys! :yikes: :cool:

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OMG!!! I was able to translate what they were saying when they stopped to talk. Here its is..."Did you see !#@$%*@ on the $^*&%@!%#!. I almost $$#!@^ my #$%@!&!&% when the $^#@!&% on the %!@$&^! did $%^$!^@$^"

I'm convinced they recovered the video when they found finally were able to recover the guy's body. Holly crap!

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
RM_guy said:
OMG!!! I was able to translate what they were saying when they stopped to talk. Here its is..."Did you see !#@$%*@ on the $^*&%@!%#!. I almost $$#!@^ my #$%@!&!&% when the $^#@!&% on the %!@$&^! did $%^$!^@$^"

I'm convinced they recovered the video when they found finally were able to recover the guy's body. Holly crap!

+1 :laugh:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
The wide angle lens they were using, makes the trail look more narrow, still a challenge of concentration, nerve & skill. Extremely low gearing helps greatly on that stuff. Where where they riding?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom