It's Alive, 1st Kick

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Well today was the first day i got my RM250 out of its stored condition since the late fall. I never even really rode this thing either because I picked it up then it practically snowed a few days later then winter hit. I havent had the time to get it out because of my 2 quads which were taken up all the room in my garage and getting them ready to sell. Today i finally wheeled the beast out, turned the gas on and 1st kick it fired right up. I was pretty darn amazed, but anyhow once it got warmed up it was time for a little test ride. After riding my quad all winter and now hopping onto this thing it felt kinda wierd. Well of course I decide I can ride it like I use to right off the bat and i cracked that sucker open and put about a 20ft roost across my front yard. I dont think the moms is goin to be to happy but oh well it will grow back. I noticed my fork seals were leaking a little and i do have another set of seals to throw in but i just dont have the time so maybe a shop will have to do it for me. In conclusion, I cant wait for the Paragon ride.... Is it time yet???? Thanx for reading :cool:

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
1 kick, that's...wow. Did u prep it anyway? Sometimes i put some Sta-bol in the gas...

So does the bike feel faster than the quads or did u have the raptors and such?

Have a good season!!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I did put some stabil in the gas but even when i bought the bike it never fired right up like. I've been riding bikes for a long time now, just when you ride a quad for a while then hop on a bike its a different feeling so it kinda threw me off balance a little. I had two warriors for the winter, nothin crazy but it was still fun.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…