sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Well today was the first day i got my RM250 out of its stored condition since the late fall. I never even really rode this thing either because I picked it up then it practically snowed a few days later then winter hit. I havent had the time to get it out because of my 2 quads which were taken up all the room in my garage and getting them ready to sell. Today i finally wheeled the beast out, turned the gas on and 1st kick it fired right up. I was pretty darn amazed, but anyhow once it got warmed up it was time for a little test ride. After riding my quad all winter and now hopping onto this thing it felt kinda wierd. Well of course I decide I can ride it like I use to right off the bat and i cracked that sucker open and put about a 20ft roost across my front yard. I dont think the moms is goin to be to happy but oh well it will grow back. I noticed my fork seals were leaking a little and i do have another set of seals to throw in but i just dont have the time so maybe a shop will have to do it for me. In conclusion, I cant wait for the Paragon ride.... Is it time yet???? Thanx for reading :cool:

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
1 kick, that's...wow. Did u prep it anyway? Sometimes i put some Sta-bol in the gas...

So does the bike feel faster than the quads or did u have the raptors and such?

Have a good season!!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I did put some stabil in the gas but even when i bought the bike it never fired right up like. I've been riding bikes for a long time now, just when you ride a quad for a while then hop on a bike its a different feeling so it kinda threw me off balance a little. I had two warriors for the winter, nothin crazy but it was still fun.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom