jamin326

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2002
i've been haveing trouble with the jetting on my KDX220, it has the RB carb mod, it had a 1/4 to 1/2 throttle bog and it didn't rev out very good, i just put in a 40 pilot, AEN needle in the 2nd clip, 145 main and i put back on the stock silencer, had an fmf on, and damn did this wake the bike up, it's like a new bike, i'm pulling third gear wheelies no problem and it revs out awesome, just thought i'd share, i was getting pretty fustrated with the jetting but now it seems like i've got it ;)

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Wow, a 145 main sounds small for a bored carb.
Are you up on Cannon? Did you knock the old man down? :)

jamin326

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2002
always had the AEN needle, i did order a CEL and a CEK from sudco, still waiting for them, i'm in NH, at about sea level

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
I'd guess your RB carb was done some time ago? At least, I didn't think ron was using the AEN anymore...and hadn't for some time.

Give ron a call, or contact him thru his website. Ask him what's currently used for your setup. That will get you close. Of course figuring it out on your own works, too!

Contact info for ron HERE!

BRush liked the AEK@4 (42-152 last I heard). I never found an 'A' taper needle I liked, taper starts way too early.

jamin326

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2002
i order a CEL and a CEK needles from sudco and they arrived today actucally so i'll have to give those a try, i have checked out that thread b4, very helpful

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom