High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It's been a year since we lost Lori...a very tough year.

I am grateful to my DRN family for all of the help and support, I couldn't imagine how it would have been without you. Thank you.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I hope things are better for you now than they were last year. Sometimes when you don't think its any better, you have to remember how you were feeling then compared to now and you will see it is better. I've been there, still there, and it does get easier as time goes by. God bless you and your family.
John

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
thanks for sharing it all with us and letting us help, man.

Last edited:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
we are all here for you

whether you all know it or not, ya'll helped get me through my tough time, I owe quite a few of you

God bless and holler if you ever need anything

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I was thinking about that very thing at lunch time today Mike. You know I'm here for ya' 24/7/365 brother.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Mike I had a feeling there was a reason I kept looking at the Lori sticker on my notebook at work today.
The one bright spot is that there is a wonderfull new little person to mark this day down there in Texas. Kind of wonder if the birthday of Caitlin isn't such a coincidence. I can imagine Lori there watching over and making sure everyone was doing just great during the delivery That would be just like her

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I am seriously choked up reading this. I can only imagine.... :worship:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Oldguy, that's really strange. I kept looking at the Lori sticker on my bike in our shop today also. Keeping you in my thoughts Mike.
Jerry

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
oldguy said:
That would be just like her
You sure nailed that one buddy :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MIke - Lori touched so many people's lives she'll always be here.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Thank you all! The boys and I are lucky to have so many wonderful friends.

Even though you aren't physically here, I know you are with us all the time. I also know that a phone call or post would have 40 or 50 of you guys here within a day. I would just hope that a few of you would take the time to shower before coming! (cough...Pat..cough) ...but I wouldn't mention any names.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dearly missed and always on our minds my friend. Anytime you need a place to stay out here again, call Terry.lol

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
I would just hope that a few of you would take the time to shower before coming! (cough...Pat..cough) ...but I wouldn't mention any names.
But I splashed on a bunch of Aqua Velva last time!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
God bless you and the boys Mike.

Hang in there buddy.

Terry.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I can't believe it's already been a year. Lori will never be forgetten.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Mike, I think of Lori everytime I hear the song "Angels Among Us" by Alabama. She truly was a gift.

Top Bottom