Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
dearly missed by all. :(

BTW, hows the back,..and teeth,....and wrists, ...legs,....ankles...arms... all feeling. Hope alls better. :cool:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Mike,
I kinda feel a little empty and then when I think of Lori's smile, Its all better.
give the kids a hug for me.
Walt

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Gomer:

As others have said we are family. Lori will always be alive in our hearts, as she touched us all, as have you.

Go Bless, my friend!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
XR3J said:
Oldguy, that's really strange. I kept looking at the Lori sticker on my bike in our shop today also. Keeping you in my thoughts Mike.
Jerry

Wow, I am just now reading this thread, but I can tell you I have been looking at my Lori sticker (its on my kitchen window sill for some reason...) this past week, really paying attention to it but not really connecting the date until just now.

We're all here for you, Mike!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I haven't ridden in over six months but went out to the trailer this morning to look for some stuff. Seeing the DRN red cross on my gear reminded me of what a great person Lori was.

I know her life and passing has made better people of many of us.
You were a lucky man Mike

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Last night we were laughing about how Lori threatened to make me wear a helmet whenever I went into/out of the trailer because I used to hit my head too often.

Still miss her and still appreciate all of you.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
During my going away lunch at my last company a few weeks ago someone asked who was the most influential person in my life. I told the story of you and Lori and how her kindness was inspiring to me. Prior to meeting you guys I had a pretty bad anger problem but I will not be like that again after the examples of kindness and help I learned from Lori.

I have a few DRN red crosses still left and just recently put one on the used truck I bought.

Ivan

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
High Lord Gomer said:
Last night we were laughing about how Lori threatened to make me wear a helmet whenever I went into/out of the trailer because I used to hit my head too often.

Still miss her and still appreciate all of you.

Hey Gomer. Its great when you have all those good memories and can think of her without being sad about it, even tho you miss her and always will.

I haven't been here in years lol. Good to see the site is still going. I've been getting the fever again. :coocoo:

Top Bottom