Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Got a call from the AMA and we are going. Hugh flemming is just going to have to take the heat for a while. We are thankful for his support. So here we go. Day one and 2 are 197 miles. Day 3 and 4 are 169 or so, day 5 is 170 something and day 6 is the moto which is 31 is if anyone has a great solution for extreme cases of "Monkey Crotch" let me know.;)

Thanks,

Nicole

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Congratulations, you're more man than me for going to compete for 6 days.

Monkey Butt is better prevented than cured. A handful of Vaseline, Bag Balm, Desitin or any other recommended salve rubbed on "those places" every day before the ride should help.

Good Luck!!

Kiwi

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Fantastic news, thankfully they didn't muck around giving you an answer. Congratulations to Nicole, Suzy and Amanda and thank you Hugh Flemming for sticking up for the three of you. I hope this is a sign of things to come :)

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Glad to hear it Nicole. I wish you three the best. We will be pulling for you!

Cures for Monkey Butt.....lots and lots of baby powder. That may not be enough for that much riding.

Good call Hugh and the AMA.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Copngratulations

To all 3 of you! It would have been an injustice to you to withdraw support and deny you the chance to compete. Now go out there and show why you belong there.
Sure wish I was a good enough rider to even think about going:think

BTW will you bring your trophies to dirtweek so we can all fingerprint them up :confused:

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Wow thats AWESOME!!..
Lot of miles....congrats and good luck !

... Try corn starch for chafing Makes a slick soft barrier.I used it competing Dressage..Its saved quite a few dirt riding friends.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congrats Nicole, that is great! What Kiwi said about the monkey butt and you may also want to try a pair of lycra riding shorts. MSR or Fox work pretty good and they have exra padding in them in case you tip over.;)

Good luck, can't wait for the ride report.

Ol'89r

wroof

Sep 6, 2000
Go girl!

Best of luck nicole :)
Thats gonna be alot alot of riding! So lookin forward to a super long ride report when you girls are back. :confused:

Trialwench

Dec 13, 2000
Get your butts off the seat more and you won't get it so bad!
Congratulations on getting to go to the ISDE -- It's pretty rewarding to get to represent your country in an international competition, i know you gals will do us proud!

Top Bottom