Jacksonville Spoiler!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Out-standing, track and race! WOW! Trey Canard put on the charge of the year, and against his own team. Daisy Mudflaps got flustered a little, and the pass on KW at the finish. What a slap in the face, darn kids? Villipoto, broken foot and all, near perfect! Dungey, he really is going to be the next McGrath??? Be glad he hit Windham! Poor Hill, can not get a break? And Byrne, cranking it back up again! Come on lites race! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Only saw the SX final so far - missed the heat races.

Yeah, Canard will be force to be reckoned with next year if he lands a top tier ride for the full SX season.

Dungey did dodge a bullet on that near crash! That could have been a lot worse. He showed amazing skill getting hard on the brakes while trying to save it! Most guys would have gone sailing over the berm at near full speed. Windham being a back stop helped alot, but Dungey managed to slow way down before the contact.

As good as he is, no way Dungey is on a par with The King. Maybe if Dungey grabs the next 5 championships, we can start the comparisons, lol.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Great races. Barcia is a force to be taken serious. I like Dungey, but I think RV is a step above, but I could be wrong (no matter who wins the title).

Oh, and Canard, what the heck? I remember him being crash--prone and he's acting like a seasoned SX rider.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I'd say Dungey is doing a respectable job considering it's his first full season on a 450.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Wasn't that Davalos they showed briefly with a rag with blood on it over half his face? I sure hope Pourcel rides outdoors on the 450! But, he has yet to take that title? Barcia is flat out nuts, when he is coming through the pack! It did not matter where the camera was, you could here the rev limiter popping! Talk about intimidating? Great race track! Vintage Bob

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…