scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
MelloYello said:
Come on, man, didn't your sig used to say something about scars heal, glory is forever? Or maybe the all bleeding eventually stops one is more appropriate.:uh:

Absolutley, It was Chicks dig scars, pain heals, glory lives forever. That was a line from the classic movie The Replacments. Although the all bleeding eventually stops works also.

I didn't say, I wouldn't go. I was just worried about all you other pansy a$$'d crew members. All we heard last race was it's to hot, or too far, or I can't make it cause my uteris hurts, or I'm to tired from Friday, or my wife won't let me have my johnson back. etc etc etc :( :moon:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
scar tissue said:
Absolutley, It was Chicks dig scars, pain heals, glory lives forever. That was a line from the classic movie The Replacments

No; it should be from a country-western song:

Scars heal,

Glory fades,

Then all we're left with are the memories made...

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
'Scar' is a good handle---it reminds me of that gangly lion from the Lion King that looked all busted up.

Or a more appropriate name might be 'Spice Girl', 'cause you always like to spice up a thread. :moon: :eek:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
kelsorat said:
Yes Tim is now Spice Girl

Dude, that was supposed to be kept on the down low.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
kelsorat said:

you need one of those :nener: :moon: to go with it

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Hey Spice Girl - I think your ragging on everybody's excuses is right on target ... in fact I would have brought it up myself .... except I'm still "too tired from Friday" !

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
scar tissue said:
I didn't say, I wouldn't go. I was just worried about all you other pansy a$$'d crew members. All we heard last race was it's to hot, or too far, or I can't make it cause my uteris hurts, or I'm to tired from Friday, or my wife won't let me have my johnson back. etc etc etc QUOTE]

:yikes: TIMIEEE! Love your new name Spice Girl. :rotfl:

I still concur that any thing that requires the lifting or carrying of the machine is no longer any fun. There was a time it was ok but, now at the ripe ol age of?? Ahhh, crap, never mind. :ugg: I'll have to pass.

I would have gone with Eric that day but, I had a Doctors appointment for a pap smear. :laugh:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I would have gone with Eric that day but, I had a Doctors appointment for a pap smear. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Nice :rotfl:

Carrying bikes is not my cup of tea either. There was a time when..... Well, never have I wanted to carry my bike over an obsticle. I'd rather crash trying to ride it. :aj:

Spicy.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
scar-ry spice as opposed to scary spice? Better than Old Spice I guess....

:)

Top Bottom