Jawbone Thank and Spank: 4 Months Away

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Rubbing my hands with glee and trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl, I count the days until the annual trip to Jawbone. This year should have a record contingent from the Northwest. The quality and quantity of victims should easily surpass the expectations of my associates that still dwell in so cal. Furthermore, I would REALLY like to meet all of my new found friends at DRN. I'm sure that many of you have heard of me through the descriptive tongue, er, beek of the Kiwi but we still must meet in person. Bonehead, Rapids, Pegasus and quite a few "readers" will be there "en mass" for a full week, at least a dozen if not more. As an added bonus you will also meet the loonies who taught me how to be cruel! That's right! There are other people out there that relish the pain and embarassment of others! What more could you ask for? Ok, now I'm exaggerating. It really is a great deal of fun. For those of you that have seen or heard of the "video", don't worry, it's not all like that. There will be riders of all levels and attitudes, no worries. I guess we could call this a "spodefest" but maybe "spankfest" would be more appropriate. Any questions?

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Do I have to bring my own diapers or will they be supplied?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
How about block and tackle? Do we have to bring our own block and tackle?:eek: Oh yea, what about sky-hooks. Will those be supplied also?

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Is this a newfangled, sci-fi, retro looking, time-travelin', four month into the future "ride report"?

(Hey, what do I care? Since spankin's are already on the menu?) :p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey LT. I think he is just giving us enough time to get in shape for it. Do you think that will be enough time? After all, you are already in shape. Round is a shape, right?:scream:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Oh . . . my . . . gawd . . . did some skinny little stick-shaped old-timer hobbit runt just call me a fatty?!

You'll have to pay for that. :think Okay . . maybe just as soon as I drop 15 lbs.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
No block and tackle needed, we just push 'em off the cliffs, they get to the bottom unassisted. Might need oxygen for you old farts though, does your medicare cover that?

LT don't worry about fat, you'll have LOTS of company from the out of shape brigade.

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime
Oh . . . my . . . gawd . . . did some skinny little stick-shaped old-timer hobbit runt

How about curmudgeon, you forgot curmudgeon. Gee LT, your slipping.

Ok now, where did I put that policy?;)

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Hello my friends, sorry about the delay, I was out RIDING. Gifford Pinchot Nat. Forest to be specific, more on that in another thread. Thanks for the early,tentative,desciptive and comical responses. I wanted to get the ball rolling early so people could PLAN AHEAD. LT, if I could look into the future I would surely write a ride report, it would include high/lowlights and would indeed give credit where credit is due. Kiwi, diapers won't be necessary, after all, it IS the desert. GSR, life insurance is a good idea but it's still really hard to find a good humiliation policy, bummer, eh?

teton

Dec 13, 2000
Bunji jumping at Jawbone ? I havent done any 5 or 6th WFO sand downhills in quite a while ! Doesnt do any good using brake's, just hold on and get over the rear fender scream all the way down ! Fun uh!!:scream:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Oh, there'll be some downhills if you want. There are a few pics in my sig to check some of it out. We've got a few where you scream you heart out in pure terror then have to take another breath so you can scream some more because you're not at the bottom yet. :eek:

Top Bottom