hotcarchick

Mod Ban
Aug 23, 2003
Hi girls!
Does anyone know where I can find jerseys? I really hate all that pink and purple junk that Fox has has for girls; any good websites?

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
MSR has the new RG2 gear for girls. The jerseys are $39.95 and the pants are $94.95. They some in blue, black, and, of course, the overrated pink.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Got my chappral magazine today and heres an update on the women's appreal.
Oneal, Blue&DarkPink mix- pant (1-20) $89.99 jersey(S-XL) $35.99
Fox, Purple, Light blue-pant(3/4-13/14) $89.95 jersey(S-XL) $29.95
Acerbis, GreyWhite&Pink mix- pant(5/6-13/14) $116.99 jersey (S-XL)$34.99
MSR, Black, Fuscia, Blue-pant (4-14) $75.99 jersey (S-L) $26.99
It lists Ocelot gear because its unisex i guess, but that is the same as the mens. The pant sizes are 16-44in and the jerseys are (youth)S-(reg)XXL.
They all have matching gloves (hey we DO have the need to match afterall) And the Acerbis Lady Fusion chest protector coems in silver, blue, and red each with white trim for $116.99.

KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
LBZ has girls gear too, you just got to get past the rudie girls on the front page lol

I dont really like the gear, but some girls dont mind it

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have last years women's 360 pants with SFX jersey. The blue/yellow colors...I really like them a lot. I am not too impressed by this years choices in colors, or the 180 pants. Luckily, I don't get to ride enough to really wear out any gear. So I think I'll stick with what I have until something better comes along...I'm not into hot pink or pastels..if I went pastel, I would have to get a new chest protector ( the translucent yellow fox one wouldn't cut it! neither would my red/black/silver helmet!)...I don't care if I match the bike, but I don't wear hot pink. I definitely would not wear pink on my Honda!
Why is it the gear companies think that all women riders would wear hot pink? Most everyone I know would not be caught dead in pink!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
I have only the MSR gear because I get such a killer deal through my shop, but they fit perfectly.
But I love Fox for their gloves and acerbis comes in second.

hotcarchick

Mod Ban
Aug 23, 2003
I agree MXGirl230, I would never wear hot pink; or any of the purple stuff for that matter! It would be way to Barbie for me :) Besides if you did want to match your bike I haven't seen any pink bikes out there. LOL, some of those companies just crack me up.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I'm not too big on the pink scene but i seen a hot KDX graphics kit. LOL. It was a mix with the barbie logo and my little pony logo. It sounds corny but it was an awesome setup. Its called the Damon Pendarvis 2001-2002 KDX Graphix Kit. Maybe there is a picture online somewheres. I would post the picture if i knew how, but i dont! LOL. Its cool though, for serious. Also i have seen pink disc/fork gaurds for the KX125. Something about Kawasaki and pink. Think about it. Even James Stewart jumped on the pink bandwagon!!!! I think we're on to somehting girls. LOL. On second thought maybe im just too hyper. Does anyone have and cool/ unusaul graphic kits or gear that they want to post for everyone to look at when theres nothing better to do?

hotcarchick

Mod Ban
Aug 23, 2003
I burst out laughing when I saw that Bubba (James Stewart), had Bubbalicious on the butt of his pants!! I know that's gum but can you say Destiny's Child!! LOL

JIM + LILY

Oct 27, 2003
Lily wears white boots ,cherry helmet,bubbas first pink fox gear outfit and it looks great on her and the kx100 with pink seatcover. Some women are right for the colors. I personally like her to look like a female because she dont ride like one. I wonder what Eric thinks? FORWARD PINK MOTION?

zackbass

Jan 12, 2006
The Damon Pendarvis 2001-2002 KDX Graphix Kit

pyrofreak said:
I'm not too big on the pink scene but i seen a hot KDX graphics kit. LOL. It was a mix with the barbie logo and my little pony logo. It sounds corny but it was an awesome setup. Its called the Damon Pendarvis 2001-2002 KDX Graphix Kit. Maybe there is a picture online somewheres. I would post the picture if i knew how, but i dont!

I have the picture. I'm trying to attach it here. If that doesn't work, it's at Pendarvis org images kdx jpg
But my question is, how did it acquire the name of my son? Damon, you on here or what?

Attachments

• kdx.jpg
    kdx.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 102

jat250wr

Nov 18, 2005
hotcarchick said:
Hi girls!
Does anyone know where I can find jerseys? I really hate all that pink and purple junk that Fox has has for girls; any good websites?
I'd have to suggest MSR womens gear. I have the jersey, pants, and golves. The fit is awesome and the durability is amazing. :)

Ride On

Jan 13, 2006
Jerseys online?

Hey,
I would try the Fox website. They have some red ones and blue ones that aren't too girly. I totally understand your frustration with all the girly crap. Thor has some turquoise stuff but it's still pretty girly. Good luck.

ev..

Dec 14, 2005
I don't
Ride On said:
understand your frustration with all the girly crap..
jersey is jersey
once you put on your roost protector
it really does not make any difference
if your shirt had any kind of cut to it

honest question:
could it be that scarcity of female specific dirtriding topics makes you make a mountain out of a molehill?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
ev.. said:
I don't

jersey is jersey
once you put on your roost protector
it really does not make any difference
if your shirt had any kind of cut to it

honest question:
could it be that scarcity of female specific dirtriding topics makes you make a mountain out of a molehill?
Could it be that if we're going to spend $30-50 on a jersey and $100-150 on pants, we would like to have a wider array of choices in colors?

As for a "scarcity" of female dirt bike topics, that's bunk. This forum is pretty slow, but most other sites have pretty active women's forums.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
firecracker22 said:
Could it be that if we're going to spend $30-50 on a jersey and $100-150 on pants, we would like to have a wider array of choices in colors?

Exactly

As for a "scarcity" of female dirt bike topics, that's bunk. This forum is pretty slow, but most other sites have pretty active women's forums
I can think a women's MX site that is VERY active

Top Bottom