Texas

Attachments

• jtmoney.jpg
    jtmoney.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 464

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool shot!! :cool: It would be even sweeter if the tire knobs were in focus. Okie, do you mind if I send JT the link to the big image? He might like a photo on the new team...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It would be even sweeter if the tire knobs were in focus.
LOL, you have no idea how funny that is .... a lot of sports shooters will FREAK if the knobs are "in focus" (they are in focus, that's motion blur), I make an effort to have shutter speed slow enough to get that "movement" ... ie; show speed With the knobs/spokes, etc., in focus, he could be hanging there from a string.

Sure, you can send it. He just needs to let me know if he wants it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
That is a sweet shot, there are certain gear color combo's that always seem to pop and that is definitely one of them. As for Fred's most of the moto guys are pretty good, it's when some pro poker photographer lets you know what you did wrong that I usually smile.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Chili said:
That is a sweet shot, there are certain gear color combo's that always seem to pop and that is definitely one of them. As for Fred's most of the moto guys are pretty good, it's when some pro poker photographer lets you know what you did wrong that I usually smile.

I tossed a couple up on Fred to see how it goes :debil:

About the color combos... no doubt.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
LOL, you have no idea how funny that is .... a lot of sports shooters will FREAK

Dude, why even bother posting this crap? It's obvious to ANYONE that the brake line where it runs down the fork tube is OOF. :laugh:

Really though...nice shot. F the photogs who don't like it. It's the general public who makes up the MAJORITY of who looks at this stuff.

Top Bottom