July 17-20 is the date. Fox Valley Offroad

Which weekend(s) do you prefer for the Fox Valley Offroad Ride? (can select several)

• Total voters

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
yEP, still have the RM, and the CR. No changes in the off road/mx stable. That track is a blast on little bikes!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Once a date is chosen I can commit. My work schedule is flexible.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
any way to edit the poll? June 6 probably has a conflict for me now. July 19 ok. Jeez, it's shaping up to be a busy summer. :ride:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
somebody want to "make the call"? If I can go, need to claim the time off from work before it's too late.

B

biglou

19-22 is in the lead, and it's a megacross weekend. it would work great for me. did we lose anyone for that weekend? if not, i say "going once..."

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Shoot I may get to drop by this year :)

BUK0138

Sponsoring Member
Mar 29, 2001
Donny and I will be in OHIO for the Fire/Police Games and the Charity Mx races that weekend :bang: So we would not be able to make it :(

July is open for us!!!!!! :ride:

BUK0138

Sponsoring Member
Mar 29, 2001
Ohhhh and not to sway anyone... but a Hare Scramble weekend ... might be cool for all you Tree Huggers :)

Just a thought :nener:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Trees are for burning

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I will most likley make it for Friday on most of the dates choosen. I cant believe how many of my Saturdays are already booked.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
the June dates probably won't work for me, July 17-22 will. If June will bring more spodes than the July date, then so be it. There is no single weekend where everyone will make it.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The June weekend clashes with my work schedule, but if that ends up being the weekend, I'll try my best to make it out there on Friday. Any other weekend I'm good... was hoping maybe for a July weekend.

B

biglou

lol, and so it begins... seriously, i'm good for any date, once decided, i'll put in my vac. sheet.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Sparkx, as the official thread originator we are calling on you to "call it". Heck, roll a dice if you have to.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I edited the results, to change my vote from none to the June 19-22nd dates as our race schedule has changed. I should be good for that one if we don't have any rain outs prior to that weekend.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i might be able to do this (june 19-22), if gas is still under $5.00/gal. i would probably have to use thursday for a driving day. what happens on friday, open riding? racing on saturday would be cool too.

i should be okay on the vacation time, it's the money factor that may knock me out.

B

biglou

Jay, PM me your number and I'll see if we can work something out about carpooling or caravan. The mighty v6 won't pull your trailer, but if you can haul me and both bikes, I'd gladly pay for the fuel.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm available as well. Somebody pic a date!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Looks like "no contest", with June 19-22 as the winner?

The sooner we pick, the sooner those of us with a conflict can try to work any possibility of sneaking over there for at least a day or two...

by the way, what's up with ChopperDave? Usually he's all over this event...did I miss a post?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
This year might not work for us. Martina wants to visit her family in Germany. That may consume our vacation time this year(not to mention funds! :yikes: ). We'll see what weekend you guys come up with though. If at all possible we'll be there.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
ChopperDave said:
This year might not work for us. Martina wants to visit her family in Germany. That may consume our vacation time this year(not to mention funds! :yikes: ). We'll see what weekend you guys come up with though. If at all possible we'll be there.
Dave, I'll pick you up on my way through Tn., if I can make it. I'll keep you posted.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…