July 17-20 is the date. Fox Valley Offroad

Which weekend(s) do you prefer for the Fox Valley Offroad Ride? (can select several)

• Total voters

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wolf said:
Dave, she can come visit me at Wardy's...I'm Austrian ;)

Amazing. You're Austrian AND speak German too.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
No sense in me picking the day as our plans are now in the hands of a surgeon :yell:
Should hopefully know more by Monday night.

B

biglou

For the record, it wouldn't be the same without all of you there! Sparky, Chopper, Wolfie, Walter, Moltenmetal, Nik, Red, Stace, The The Mayor, Senior, Eric, Oldguy, Eric, Zoomer, Eric, Luke, Eric, I know I forgot some, but you know who you are!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I wonder if I could trailer my bike, gear, and sleeping bag behind my VStar?

B

biglou

I was talking to Jay about carpooling, but I'm leaving after work on Wednesday, whichever week we decide on. Regardless, if someone has the truck to pull it, Robert bought a new 18' open trailer. That should haul just about anything we want to bring. Unfortunately, The Mighty Undercompenator would struggle with such a hefty load, lol! So I need someone with a V-8 if we go that route. Otherwise, I'll just throw both bikes in the back and drive up myself. And as it stands now, that will set me back about $275 just in gas! But it's definitely worth it, that's for sure! :nod:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
As Motometal so accurately pointed out, nailing down a date sooner rather than later will help some folks get the time off of work. ;)

Last edited:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
BSWIFT said:
I wonder if I could trailer my bike, gear, and sleeping bag behind my VStar?
Yes, you can, no question!

I'll be there, assuming I survive the Perry Mtn. 24-hour more intact than I did last year. :whoa:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
biglou said:
19-22 is in the lead, and it's a megacross weekend. it would work great for me. did we lose anyone for that weekend? if not, i say "going once..."
We are out for June because of health reasons of a close family member. July should work.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
If we put off picking a date much longer, we would be just as well off starting over and re-doing the poll. I think several of us have had the situation change since voting. Unless there is a way to edit the vote that I don't know about?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wolf said:
Based on the fact that no one wants to pick a date, I predict that this thing isn't going to happen...

So you're saying May...

...May Never

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
July 17-20 is the date. Take or leave it.

Wardy here we come!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MXSparx said:
July 17-20 is the date. Take or leave it.

Wardy here we come!

Sounds good :cool:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Dag nabbit!

July 17th I'll be in Lake Tahoe for a wedding... Maybe next year... I have to hit it up one day with you guys!

Have a blast and please post ride reports and pics!

Ivan

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Well, I've been silently watching hoping to be able to figure out a way to show up. The week after would have been my best bet, but even that week would have been iffy.

Next year.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey, what about old Pokester? .... late June and July works for me.... I'll bring Kyle, my young neighbor kid who now has a YZ250F .... (arrive Friday by noon, leave Sunday morning)....

what about Oldguy?

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
As I suspected, we won't be able to make it, unless the weather turns to complete crap and the show we're supposed to play gets cancelled, in which case the weather at Fox Valley wouldn't be any good either....bummer :(

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Pokie said:
what about Oldguy?
With Spider looking over my shoulder it looks like it will work for us :cool:
In his words "I'll give up Denmark for Wardys any day" :nod:
We will probably be a friday arrival and planning to race MegaX on Sat night

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom